This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. 

We only use these cookies to keep you logged into the forum and store information that makes it easier to use the forum.

GenOBrien

Co-Owner GenOBrien

9 posts in this topic

Name: Sean "GenOBrien" O'Brien

Job: prep cook at restaurant

Interests: Video games, girls(brunettes are my weakness and if they are cute), and music

Now about me: I am really nice and chill type of person till you annoy me. Then I become your worst nightmare. Start a fight with me and it will never end well. I aint afraid of you and your stupid threats against me.

Moderator style: I like to sit back and let people sort out there own problems. I will step in if I feel they need my help finish it.

Time for me to update this topic.

As you all we Heartfire has been looking for a new co-owner to help run this server. She didnt pick me at first for personal reasons. Sadly after the failure of the past few co-owner, she turned to her staff for some help. Most of them said me. Since i pay the bills and been with the server since it first started. So I will accept this position and do best to make this server great. You guys and girls come first, i will make sure to listen to all your idea and help out when i can.

TimaT, Heartfire and Tru510 like this